Thursday, January 28, 2010

Houthis: The Saudis Have Not Stopped Their Shelling and Bombing of Yemeni Territory

The Saudis are continuing their aerial and rocket attacks on Yemeni territory, according to the Media Office of Abdul-Malik Al-Houthi and with 21 air raids and 480 rockets directed against various areas of Sa'ada causing some civilian casualties and destruction of civilian houses.

The Houthis have withdrawn from all Saudi Territroy seized since the Saudi entry in the War last November 2009. This was based on a one sided declared truce by the Houthis, suggesting that if the Saudis continued their attacks on Yemeni territorey, then they will have no choice but to hit back with new fronts and an "open war". Prince Khalid Bin Sultan claimed that the Houthis are still a menace and suggested that the Houthis must be dealt with as rebels of their own Government. He also suggested that it was the Saudis who drove the Houthis back.

The Government forces also attempted some ground advances in Al Iqab and Harf Sufian, which the Houthis claimed to have repulsed after fighting from 0700 Hrs to Noon. There were also 9 air raids by Yemeni Government Forces in various areas of Sa'ada Governorate.

1 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Noor al Haqiqa said...

I do not know much about the history of what goes on in your country today. I know not who these Houthis are so I suppose I should educate myself a bit.

But I do know one thing. The House of Saud is more Zionist than one might imagine considering their blending in with the Wahabbi families of power. At a certain level, religion is no more than a tool to manipulate the people and that is where I place them for I have read in several places of their Iraqi origins and how they eventually, with great help from foreign nations, managed the coup of KSA.

No one here in North America hears of their involvement in ANYTHING let alone what goes on in Yemen. Some bits are out, purely mythological of course, that they supply the Talibs, but then, the Talibs' brutal form of Islam is Wahabbism to the extreme... to my unenlightened western observation.

If you,Sir, have the time and/or inclination, I would truly appreciate hearing from you about my words. Am I extremely far off the truth? Why are they attacking Yemen? Is it on behalf of the Zionists and/or America? And am I sniffing in the right direction regarding the Saudi clan?

I truly would appreciate this. My email address is on my More Information page. May peace be upon you.

Noor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home